Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who will be part of the Marketing team, responsible for implementing the online sector of the marketing strategy for a number of restaurants. The chosen candidate will execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s) and social media pages (Facebook & Instagram).
Candidate must be enthusiastic about the field of digital marketing & remain up to date with the latest digital trends. Fluent English reading and writing is a must, Greek also preferable.
- Schedule digital marketing campaigns
- Follow through on a social media strategy
- Maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Update content on websites and social networking accounts including Facebook and Instagram
- Responsible for fixing and updating changes or issues in online content
- Oversee online advertising placements
- Prepare email newsletters
- Identify and share with the marketing team new trends in digital marketing
- Engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
- Weekly social media schedules and planning.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing posts will be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Organisation Skills: You will be managing a number of pages and scheduling and planning will be a key part of your daily work.
Undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) with relevant experience and/or knowledge of digital marketing
We offer 13th salary, medical cover & provident fund
Do you have what it takes?
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org