08 Dec We are hiring! – Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who will be part of the Marketing team, responsible for implementing the online sector of the marketing strategy for a number of restaurants. The chosen candidate will execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s) and social media pages (Facebook & Instagram).
Candidate must be enthusiastic about the field of digital marketing & remain up to date with the latest digital trends. Fluent English reading and writing is a must, Greek also preferable.
- Schedule digital marketing campaigns
- Follow through on a social media strategy
- Maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Update content on websites and social networking accounts including Facebook and Instagram
- Responsible for fixing and updating changes or issues in online content
- Oversee online advertising placements
- Prepare email newsletters
- Identify and share with the marketing team new trends in digital marketing
- Engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
- Weekly social media schedules and planning.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing posts will be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Organisation Skills: You will be managing a number of pages and scheduling and planning will be a key part of your daily work.
Undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) with relevant experience and/or knowledge of digital marketing
We offer 13th salary, medical cover & provident fund
Do you have what it takes?
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org